Official information about applying for a visa can be found on the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs Visa Services website. The visa application process can take several months, so we encourage attendees to apply for visas as early as possible.
- Invitation letters will only be issued to Attendees or Presenters who have registered for the full conference. We are unable to process requests for registrants attending for one day or, for pre and post-conference workshops as a stand-alone option.
- You must request the letter by filling out the appropriate Request Form. Do not email your request, we are unable to process these inquiries.
- Only a PDF invitation letter will be emailed to the attendee.
- Original invitation letters cannot be mailed.
- If a visa is denied, We will refund according to our cancellation and refund policy.
- The invitation letter does not financially obligate Tech Summit in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to the Tech Summit Conference & Expo are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
- Tech Summit is not authorized to assist with the visa process beyond providing an invitation letter.